Email Sent Grade 2: Regional and Global Communities Course (Mitchell Made)
Ordering for someone else? Avoid the product going to your account!
School administrators and facilitators should order this product to have an email code sent to the family listed in the comments field when you order (please include the recipient’s full name and email address).
For more products like this shop by category: School Admin
- ISBN: 9781927474365-1
- Author: Holly Mitchell
- Ages: 6-9
The Mitchell Made Courses have a quality literature base and are designed from a Biblical perspective to meet the modernized BC curriculum standards. All courses in this series can be used multi-grade as activities can be adjusted for various ages. Students will experience all 3 core competencies throughout each prepared course: communication, thinking, and personal/social skills. This course is particularly suited to British Columbia requirements.
If you purchase the bundle on behalf of someone else, the course access code is shipped with in the bundle.
The course is an online product. It is not downloadable.
Course includes: read-aloud suggested titles, oral discussion, grade appropriate writing activities, art fun, online links.
- Month 1 (September) Communities Built Around Natural Resources
- Month 2 (October) Crafting (Applied Design Skills and Technology)
- Month 3 & 4 (November & December) Canada Focus
- Month 5 (January) Community Aboriginal Focus & Traditions
- Month 6 (February) Community Story Focus
- Course Learning Samples Summary
- Tracking the Learning Outcomes