Email Sent Making Connections 3rd Edition eText (1 year access)
Ordering for someone else?
School administrators and facilitators should order this product to have an email code sent to the family listed in the comments field when you order (please include the recipient’s full name and email address).
For more products like this shop by category: School Admin
- ISBN: 9780133790344-1
- Author: Bruce W. Clark
- Ages: 12+
Also available in Hardcover
Your eText code will be emailed. It is not instantly downloadable. Please allow 1-2 business days. Code provides access for one year from the date you register code online. Suitable for computer, iPad or whiteboard use.
Login for access to etext at www.pearsoncanada.ca/schooletext
- Learn about the physical, economic, cultural, political and environmental systems of Canada and how they interact with each other.
- Examine the relationships between people and the urban, cultural, and economic environments within which they live.
- Study the connections that exist between Canada and the rest of the world.
- Consider how constant change affects Canada and the world and how change presents us with both challenges and opportunities.
- Learn how to make more informed judgments about the issues that face us as Canadians.
- Improve your ability to use the ‘toolbox’ that supports the geographer, such as the Internet, satellite imagery, geography information systems (GIS) and the Global Positioning System (GPS)